- Czech Republic
- Northern Cyprus
- United Kingdom
Eastern Europe's outcast, Belarus lies at the edge of the region and seems determined to avoid integration with the rest of the continent at all costs. Taking its lead from the Soviet Union rather than the European Union, this pint-sized dictatorship may seem like a strange choice for travellers, but its isolation remains at the heart of its appeal.
While the rest of Eastern Europe has charged headlong into capitalism, Belarus offers a chance to visit a Europe with almost no advertising, litter or graffiti. Far more than just the 'last dictatorship in Europe' - Condoleezza Rice's phrase has come to haunt Alexander Lukashenko's democratically challenged country - Belarus is a land of earthy humour, friendly people and courage in the face of bleak political adversity.
Outside the capital, Belarus offers a simple yet pleasing landscape of cornflower fields, thick primeval forests and picturesque villages. While travellers will always be subject to curiosity, they'll invariably also be on the receiving end of extremely warm hospitality.
While the country's flattening in WWII means that there's relatively little of historic interest to see, Belarus' three most appealing cities - Minsk, Brest and Vitsebsk - offer a surprising amount to visitors - from nightlife and cosmopolitan spark in the capital, to the tragic remnants of the Brest Fortress, and the childhood home of painter Marc Chagall in Vitsebsk. The country also offers two excellent national parks, both well worth a visit. Europe's largest mammal, the zoobr, or European bison, can be seen at Belavezhskaya Pushcha National Park, while the Pripyatsky National Park, the 'lungs of Europe', offers great birdwatching in its vast wetlands.
Why Study in Belarus
Studying in Belarus should be the best choice for both domestic and International students. This is due to the standard and quality of Education system in Belarus. Education in Belarus is of very high standard, hence every year students from all over the world troop into Belarus for studies in their respective courses of choice. Studying in Belarus is more than just a dream of having a degree program or a Master program abroad; The Belarusian universities and other high institutions are immensely equipped with education facilities to meet the standard of any present day academic challenge. There are medical universities, Technical and technological Universities as well as Classical universities in Belarus. Medical courses in Belarus are of standard quality, hence, Belarusian Medical Universities are among the best Medical universities in the world. Nowadays, international students are considering Belarus as a medium of academic excellence because of the friendly environment, good Weather condition, Standard of living, Tuition fees, Quality of education, Language of instructions, Quality instructors, and lots of other qualities of education system in the country. Belarus is a wonderful country!!!!
- More than 6000 foreign students study at higher Education Institutions and Universities in Belarus every year. This number is increasing every year.
- There is a very high chance of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after completion of study program.
- Almost all the courses are recognized internationally. You have the Opportunity to get very good jobs after graduation because of the high standard and general acceptance of the degrees.
- Belarus universities have about the lowest tuition fee in the world; hence students can easily afford the cost of education.
- Belarusian Universities are recognised internationally for the depth and quality of their courses. The Education qualification is globally accepted as an indication of a high level of competence in a broad range of fields - from science to business, foreign language training to arts and from legal studies to medicine.
- The Cost of Education and general living cost is relatively cheap, compared to most of the other European countries.
- Due to the high demand of the Internationally recognized Universities and courses, almost all the Institutions are already open to the English Medium of Instruction. This means you can study in English Medium in almost all courses.