- Czech Republic
- Northern Cyprus
- United Kingdom
STUDY IN Georgia
PROMISE always encourage all Bangladeshi student to study in Russia. Russia is officially the Russian Federation is a country in Eurasia. At 17,125,200 square kilometres (6,612,100 sq mi), Now a days Russia is the largest country in the world by its area, covering more than one-eighth of the Earth’s inhabited land area and the ninth most populous around the world, with over 144 million people as of December 2018, excluding Crimea. About 77.5% of the population lives in the most western, European part of the country. Russia’s capital, Moscow is one of the largest cities in the world; other major cities includes famous SaintPetersburg, Icy Novosibirsk, Mountainy Yekaterinburg and Nizhny Novgorod. Russia, country that stretches over a vast expansive of northern Asia and Eastern Europe .
Why Study in Russia
Why Study in Russia? Studying in Russia is a popular choice for international students with a wide variety of interests, be they literature, art, history, or Russian language studies. International students in Russia will receive a high quality education in a culturally diverse environment. Russia is a perfect destination for students interested in the arts, as Russia is historically known for its excellence in literature, ballet, painting, and classical music. International students in Russia studying literature will have the opportunity to study some of the world’s most famous writers such as Alexander Pushkin, Fyodor Dostoevsky, Anton Chekhov, and Leo Tolstoy in these authors’ home country. Russia possesses one of the best mass-education systems in the world, and has a long-standing tradition of high-quality education for all citizens. Russia’s education system produces a 98% literacy rate, exceeding that of most Western European countries. Russia’s top universities are located in Moscow and St. Petersburg, with Moscow State University and Saint Petersburg being the most well-known.
There are several advantages for choosing Russia as the destination for higher education, such as:
1. To study at world-class universities
2. GLOBAL RECOGNITION AND RESPECT OF RUSSIAN DEGREE PROGRAMS
3. WIDE COURSE SELECTION IN RUSSIA
4. EXCEPTIONAL ACADEMIC ACCESS IN RUSSIA
5. RUSSIAN WORLD RENOWNED RESEARCH FACILITIES
6. INNOVATIVE EDUCATION IN RUSSIA
7. ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE IN RUSSIA
8. WORLDWIDE NETWORKING OF RUSSIAN UNIVERSITIES
9. GREAT SOCIAL LIFE OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN RUSSIA
10. Comprehensive university education
11. Optimum ratio of price and quality of education
12. Comfortable and well-equipped campuses and dormitories
13. PR opportunity during study period.
14. Part time job facility. http://www.acg.ru/english/students_can_now_get_work_permits andwww.rg.ru
15. Scholarship available for regular student.
16. Almost visa Success.
17. MBBS, Aeronautical, Aerospace, Engineering, Computing, BBA, MBA and so on. Border with Schengen country Lithuania, Latvia, Finland, Estonia and Norway.
18. Don’t need to show Bank Statement.
Russia has more than 600 state universities and a number of private universities as well. Quite a few of these universities follow English as the medium of instruction. Five Russian universities are placed among the top 400 universities of the world.
Russia has three kinds of higher education institutions:
- » Universities – for all subject disciplines
- » Academies – for research in science, art or architecture
- » Institutes – for professional education programs
The higher education programs offered at these universities are as follows:
- » Preparatory course (1 year)
- » Bachelor’s Degree (4 years)
- » Engineering Degree (5 years)
- » Master’s Degree (1 to 3 years)
- » Doctorate Degree (2 to 3 years)
Each course has its own eligibility criteria corresponding to the academic qualifications of the applicant and their prior performance. Most postgraduate and professional courses are taught in English. If the student picks a course that’s taught in Russian, he/she would have to undertake a year-long preparatory course and pass an entrance exam.
Most universities do not conduct any qualifying examinations, and students do not have to show their IELTS/TOEFL scores. The upper age limit for college applications is 28 years, and for doctoral studies, it is 35 years.
The academic year in Russia runs for 10 months from September to June. The year is divided into two semesters with an examination at the end of each semester. The first semester runs from September to January, while the second semester runs from February to June. The major intake of students in most universities occurs in September.
Here’s the application procedure for most universities in Russia:
- » Meet with our education consultant and select a course/university that suits the student’s career goals.
- » Apply to the university with all supporting documentation.
- » Once admission is confirmed, apply for a student visa at the nearest Russian embassy.
- » Once the visa has arrived, communicate with the university and arrange for travel and accommodation.
It’s best to start the visa process at least 3 months prior to the commencement of the course. The visa has to be registered soon after the student reaches the country. Also, the initial study visa is only valid for 90 days so students would have to apply for an extension as required. For longer stays, students may have to undertake medical tests and produce the reports